Summer up

7.15.2015
So.. spring break is finally here and I already can't wait to start my new study in September. Right up until the last minute I was undecided whether I would study journalism or communication. Finally I chose for communication. The study is called International Communication and Media and it's located in Utrecht. My absolute favorite city. The first 3 years of the study will mostly be theoretic and my last year will contain an internship. Abroad. In New York are many opportunities to work as an intern at a PR agency. That's what I would love to do, work as a PR-consultant or something with PR. My study will be in English only, so that's what I'm probably most afraid of ..     
But for now let's enjoy our vacation! Haha.

Do you guys already know where you're going to? Or did you get back already?
As you might know I was going to Kos .. But, I broke up with the person who I was going with so we cancelled our vacation. I'm still not sure if I'm willing to go on vacation this year. Maybe I'll stay in Utrecht for a couple off days with some friends to explore the beautiful city. We'll see :)

Now I'm going to get my hair and eyebrows done. Talk to you guys later.


This whole post has nothing to do with this book, haha. But, this IS my favorite book for this summer (and not to mention Vogue/Elle of course). Reading, trying to get a tan and just relax by the pool. Too bad I live in the Netherlands ...
4 comments on "Summer up"
  1. Nice post. Love the book. You made me curious.
    Xxx
    Www.vbnow.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big step! Veel succes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt een leuk boek om te lezen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics, have a nice day!

    Alice Cerea,
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete