Dream of Italy

8.14.2015
So after being off the map lately I'm right now blogging while I'm in ... Italy! And to be more specific, we're in Toscany. We arrived yesterday in Pisa and we ofcourse had to visit the tower. I have to admit, It was beautiful. But I was expecting something a little more exciting then just a leaning tower and 2 or 3 old buildings. 
After visiting Pisa we went to our hotel in Montecatini Therme. A beautiful, old therme city with buildings who for sure, will take your breath away.
It was a long and exhausting day yesterday.
Florence, Siena and Cinque Terre are on our list to visit this week and I cant wait.
Now I'm off to the boulevard to shop and they said there's music .. We'll see haha.♡ 
These pictures weren't taken in Pisa but in our beautiful village. I'll make another blogpost with hotspots. This bar is so beautiful and don't forget the cute waiters haha.
2 comments on "Dream of Italy"